You'll Need One Of These

To use Trane® Home you'll need one of the following:

  • Thermostat

    A Trane ComfortLink™ II, Trane XL824, American Standard Acculink™ Platinum or American Standard Gold XV.
    Find a dealer near you to get started.

    Find a Dealer
  • Z-Wave bridge

    Wirelessly connects compatible Z-Wave products to the internet allowing you complete control over your home from wherever you are.

    Shop Now